Monday, October 29, 2007

A Letter from Caroline


Dearest Michelle,

I always knew you were my beautiful and talented cousin Michelle, but this past year I became very aware of how many people you touched by the way you lived your life. You've inspired and enriched people's lives with your signature style, your warmth and generosities.

Our family always looked forward to the family reunions when you came up from NC. Everyone wanted you on their team for volleyball or one of those wacky word games we'd play. Those times will be cherished always. I don't think you ever knew the impact you had on Christine and Nikki. They looked up to you and especially admired your capabilities as a wonderful Mother to Cassidy. Your demonstration of patience and love was wonderful to behold.

I pray every day for you and for all of us who are struggling to come to grips with your senseless death. You live on in all our hearts and will always be my sweet beautiful Cousin Michelle.

Love Caroline

No comments: