Friday, November 2, 2007

From Michele


I had the great pleasure of sharing my name with such a beautiful person, people referred to us by saying Martha's Michele or Linda's Michelle. I think of Michelle and I think of the joy she brought with her into a room, her glow of beauty and her presence of friendship and love. Michelle was a great cousin to have in the family, she was always good at getting us all together for a family gathering. I wished we could of had more Easter's together (it was a tradition in the making) it was a great time to catch up and see Cassidy hunt for eggs. The kids always had a wonderful time being together and hunting for eggs and having big smiles on their faces when they would get just 1 egg. Michelle was such a fantastic mother to Cassidy, she was teaching her how to be a sweet little girl and that was a joy to see and be a part of.
I love you and will always have our memories.
I will miss you and my family will miss you.
Michele Smith

No comments: