Friday, November 2, 2007

A Letter from Sue

My Wish for You:

Dear Michelle,

It's been a very long time since we've talked or laughed together.
Though we lost touch over the past 12 years, I am still very much
affected and saddened by what has happened to you. As I read what
friends and loved ones have said and written about you, I feel grateful
and honored to have known you and been your friend. I am still brought
to tears when I have to face that you will not be here to bring such
beauty, wisdom and kindness to this world and it's unfair that was
taken away from you and all who love you.

I have one wish for you: I wish that you are able to see and feel the
presence of those who love and care about you and know our lives will
not be the same without you. You have made a difference in many lives,
including my own, and for that I thank you.

You are deeply missed.

Love your friend,
Sue Ferro-Johnson

No comments: