Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Letter from Staci



Dear Michelle,

I know that it has been a quite a few years since we last spoke. One of my fondest memories of you, of course goes all the way back to elementary school, after the last day of school we would all walk to your house for the most amazing pool party ever. I also remember one night when I slept over you taught me how to play Yesterday on the flute. It was the only song I ever knew how to play. After high school we really didn’t speak much everyone went on living there lives elsewhere, but somehow we ended up living only 10 minutes form each other. I remember running into you at home depot and both of us just floored to see one another. We said that we would get together sometime soon. I again ran into you at old navy and you were pregnant with Cassidy. I tried to get you to drive to Christine’s batchorlette party with me but you had just had Cassidy and obviously couldn't. My fondest memory of all is the positive energy and beautiful smile you brought to any situation. I think of you everyday and hope that justice will be brought to the person who took such a wonderful, loving, caring, and beautiful person from all of us!

Staci Van Valen

No comments: